This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our website https://new.awakeningchannel.com/
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- If you register with us or send us an email, we collect your name, your email address and any other information which you choose to give us.
- When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints or other information.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by when you register to join us and agree to receive our newsletter and information in future.
We use the information that you have given us in order to send out relevant information to you via newsletter or other type of update.
We will not share your information with any other person or organisation.
Your data protection rights
Under the data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice was last updated on the 12th December 2020.
If you have any queries or concerns about our sue of your personal information, please contact us.